Show your love for this gorgeous actor by joining us! Please make sure you have read the rules before submitting your membership info. Comments are welcome in the guestbook. Thank you for visiting.
Last updated on 15 Jun 2018 We have a total of 3 members
We have a total of 0 pending members
Career tributes since 11 July 2017
Site Changes º 11 Jul 2017 // Glorious is opened for fans of Alan Ritchson to join!
ABOUT // THE FANLISTING
A fanlisting aims to gather as many fans of a particular subject from all over the world in just one list. This idea was originally conceptualized by Janine Mischor, with the main network site currently located at http://www.thefanlistings.org.
Glorious is the fanlisting for actor Alan Ritchson, most popularly recognized as the District One Tribute Gloss in the movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Aquaman in the television series Smallville. He recently starred as Raphael in the 2014 and 2016 reboots of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
The site name Glorious refers to Alan's very attractive appearance and charismatic appeal. A lot of his roles usually focus on his well-muscled physique and classical good looks. This fanlisting has been online since 11 July 2017.
ALAN RITCHSON // THE ACTOR For more information, visit Alan's IMDB profile.
Alan Michael Ritchson, 28 November 1984, is an American actor, model and singer. He is known for his modeling career as well as his portrayals of the superhero Aquaman on The CW's Smallville and Thad Castle on Spike TV's Blue Mountain State. He also starred as Gloss in 2013's The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Raphael in 2014's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot, followed by a sequel in 2016.
Alan began his modeling career in the Abercrombie and Fitch catalogue; he also modeled underwear for the men's online underwear store internationaljock.com. In 2008, he was signed to Los Angeles agency Vision Model Management and appeared on N2N Bodywear. By early 2009, Ritchson made his final appearance in his modelling career for Abercrombie and Fitch.
His television acting credits include a recurring guest star role on the television series Smallville as Arthur Curry/Aquaman and Thad Castle in Blue Mountain State as a captain on a college football team. In 2017, he landed a recurring role as Arthur Bailey in the series Blood Drive.
Movie credits include a role in the 2006 film The Butcher, as well as a minor role in 2009's Fired Up! In 2007, director Robert Zemeckis used Alan for his facial image, physique and movement for actor Ray Winstone of the title character of Beowulf.
He portrayed Gloss, a tribute in the 75th Hunger Games, in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013). Alan also portrayed Raphael in the reboots of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film series in 2014 and 2016. He is also a singer with an independently released album entitled This is Next Time (2006).
Film • The Butcher (2006) - Mark
• Justice League: The New Frontier (2008) - Arthur Curry/Aquaman (voice)
• Fired Up! (2009) - Bruce
• The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) - Gloss
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014 & 2016) - Raphael
Television • Blood Drive (2017) - Arthur Bailey (Recurring)
• Smallville (2005-2010) - Arthur Curry/Aquaman (4 episodes)
• Blue Mountain State (2010-2011) - Kevin Devlin (39 episodes)
• Guest appearances in: Black Mirror, Workaholics, CSI: Miami, 90210, Fred: The Show, The Rebels, and New Girl
VERSION 1.0 // GLOSS
The first version of Glorious features two pictures of Alan. The image on the left is in character as Gloss, the Career Tribute from District One of The 75th Hunger Games, in the 2013 movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, hence the version title.
LINKAGE Glorious is link-free. Feel free to use any of the buttons below. A simple text link will also suffice. Kindly direct all links to http://fireandblood.net/alan at ALL times to avoid getting the 404 error from a missing file. Thanks!
88 x 31
75 x 50
100 x 35
100 x 50
200 x 40
AFFILIATES If you are interested in being an affiliate, simply contact Shi about it.
Please read the following completely and carefully BEFORE submitting your membership data to Glorious:
1. You must be a fan of Alan Ritchson. But of course!
2. No websites, aquatic demigods or humanoid turtles are actually needed to join this fanlisting XD
3. Please provide a valid e-mail address through which I could contact you.
4. The country you are from must also be stated in your application.
5. If you do have a site, you MUST link back using any of the image codes. Please upload the image/s to your own server. The code could either be on the index/splash, cliques, fanlistings or joined page. An equally visible text link will also suffice.
6. Websites containing pornographic or hate material will not be listed.
7. Any changes in your e-mail address and/or site URL later on may be sent through the Modify Form, so please keep your information current.
CODES // FAN BADGES
Putting up an image code is a requirement only for those fans who have websites. The code must up on your site shortly after you submit your membership data. It can be on the index/splash, cliques, fanlistings or joined page that could be easily found.
If anyone would like to donate a code to this fanlisting, I will be very grateful. Just send it right in and you will be given full credit!
Copy the HTML code found below to your page and pick the image/s you like from the choices given. You may use as many as you want, but kindly upload them to your own server and make sure they all link back to: http://fireandblood.net/alan
50 x 50
75 x 50
100 x 35
100 x 50
Use this form to join the Alan Ritchson fanlisting. Make sure you have read and understood the rules before submitting your application.